- Real Estate Salesperson and Broker License since 2003
- Madison Resident since 2000
- Wisconsin Realtors Association Member
- Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin Member
- National Association of Realtors Member
- Sales and Customer Service experience for over 16 years
- 100% Club Realty Executives 2007
- Top Producer for Restaino & Associates 2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016
- Accredited Buyer Representative ABR / Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource SFR
I relocated to Madison, WI after graduation from college in Green Bay, WI in December 2000. I worked at a Madison title company for 3 years which allowed me the opportunity to learn a lot about the area and real estate in general. In 2003, I teamed up with another real estate agent who lead a team of 5 agents. I obtained my Real Estate License in May 2003 and my Broker License in November 2003. Over time, I became the Vice President for this Real Estate Team, and continued in that role for 2 years. In mid 2007, I decided to create a Real Estate business of my own.
Many of my past clients have been First Time Homebuyers. I find it extremely exciting to lead new home buyers through the overall real estate process, ensuring they have a great understanding of the overall process as they move toward closing on that first home. I also enjoy working with other buyers and sellers in Madison and surrounding areas!
For more insight on my level of service, feel free to check out past client references linked under "Past Client References" to the right. ------------------>
I enjoy traveling, kickboxing, boating, trying new restaurants, shopping, interior decorating, spinning, walks with my black Labrador (Harley) and spending time with friends & family.
For you, your Friends, your Family and Associates, I will deliver the highest level of service to earn the deepest level of trust. What is important to you is important to me!
Your Real Estate Consultant For Life,
Angel Beyers - Restaino & Associates
26 Schroeder Ct
Madison, WI 53711